Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Voted as one of Britain’s Top 100 Women Entrepreneurs by Real Business Magazine in 2008, Claudine Reid MBE is considered one of the most inspirational women of the time. In addition to her role as Director of PJ’s Community Service, she is a Renowned Social Enterprise specialising in providing services to enhance and transform communities by providing Care, Education and Economic Empowerment & Arts services and development programs.
Claudine is also a trainer, inspirational speaker and TV & Radio presenter. She supports organisations and individuals in developing social enterprises and social impact strategies.
As a result of the recognition of her achievements in Social Enterprise, Claudine is also involved in several other organisations, including government departments:
- Chair of a Black Business Advisory Committee
- Former Cabinet Office Social Enterprise Ambassador
- Appointed to the National Social Enterprise Expert Panel for the Government’s Office of Civil Society
- Trustee for the Nurture Foundation – An international Charity working to Support and empower parents in third-world countries.
- Department for Works & Pensions – Ethnic Minority Advisory Board
- Prime Ministers Nomination Panel for the Big Society Awards
In recognition of her commitment to Social Enterprise, Claudine received an investiture (Member of the Order of the British Empire) on the Queens Birthday Honours List in 2008 for her services to the community. Other awards have included the Croydon Business Champion Award 2008 for commitment to Business in Croydon, the Ethnic Minority Business award, PROWESS award nominee for Female Social Entrepreneur of the year 2008.
To contact Claudine Reid, MBE, please fill out the form below: