Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Learning as an interactive exercise with sufficient discussion, application, and reflection is critical to the success of the engagement.
We use three different formats to do so:
Participants bring a synergy of energy, commitment and excitement to a mastermind group. Our facilitated groups offer masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our masterminds can help your organisation achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your dream and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself.
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there!
The Mastermind group takes place over several weeks, allowing enough time for thinking and preparation between the sessions.
Lunch & Learn
Usually, our training averages about 45 minutes and is packed with information and interaction to create a fun learning environment for building awareness. We aim to have each of your team members walk away with at least one mind-changing idea that will create a desire for motivation and self-improvement to increase productivity and results in your organisation.
Lunch & Learn is a shorter engagement, occurring only once per topic.
Using gamification to help participants open up and participate more deeply.
The games can be conducted with simulated companies and roles (personas)
Please do get in touch with me to discuss engagements at my company, in my organisation or with my team: