The Team Impact Executive Report offers you, as a leader, critical information and a debrief about the collective strengths and characteristics of your team so that you can lead them to elevated results.
Your Team Impact Executive Report will provide you with the following:
- Key characteristics map of your team.
- Specific ways you can work with them so they can optimise their performance.
- The collective power of your team and how to lead them in a way that is unique to them and highly effective for the organization.
- A snapshot of how your team style transforms under pressure. It will help you identify ways to develop and encourage better stress management while you will have a list of considerations to anticipate what will upset the balance.
- Your team’s combined strengths are the seven primary ways to influence people and outcomes and a comprehensive view of how your team will potentially perform in each area. This will enable you to identify the gaps in missing or low strengths of your entire team.
- With communication being an essential part of effective leadership, you will have recommended communication approaches specific to your team.
This report requires that all participants (maximum 70) have already completed a DISC/Impact Report.