Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Raising the level of effectiveness by leading with Coaching Conversations: Organisations will experience a shift in the ability to influence and empower those they lead to achieve greater results, solve problems, increase leadership skills, and improve employee engagement, using the Maxwell Method of Coaching.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to effectively use the Maxwell Method of Coaching to coach and influence those they lead. They will be provided with a certificate of completion issued by the John Maxwell Team.
We will provide a 6-week 360-degree interactive coaching workshop where participants will experience both observational learning and practical application, viewing coaching from the perspective of every participant in the coaching conversation.
The topic discussed each week are:
- Week 1 – Coaching skills for managers & leaders workshop (270 minutes)
- Week 2 – Good Leaders ask great questions: curiosity and the power of coaching questions
- Week 3 – Practical application: coaching triad workshop #1 (270 minutes)
- Week 4 – Everyone communication, few connect: how to instantly build rapport for influence (60 minutes)
- Week 5 – Being present & intentional listening (60 minutes)
- Week 6 – Practical application: coaching triad workshop #2 (270 minutes)
The first, third and last sessions will be conducted live/onsite, and the four middle ones virtually by teleconference or live/onsite (as an upgrade). The teleconference sessions are teachings (with visuals) with Q&A.
At the end of the training, you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of coaching skills and the power of coaching questions.
- Know how to instantly build rapport and connect, how to be present and listen with intention,
- And have experienced two live coaching sessions in which they will have role-played coach, client, and observer.