Estimated reading time: 1 minute
A keynote presentation that highlights the necessity of communication and connection to influencing an audience to take action and move forward. Attendees will come to understand the speaking skills essential for every leader, how to connect with others and keep them engaged, the power of stories, and why it is important for leaders to continue to develop their speaking skills.
Together we will answer the following questions:
- How do we learn?
- What does has the most influence in communication?
- Are there natural speakers?
- How the keynotes of the world’s best speakers are build?
- What keeps my audience on the edge of their seat?
In 45-60 minutes, interactive session we will also have 4 exercises that will illustrate the points shared.
At the conclusion of the training you will:
- Understand how we are learning new skills?
- Identify what makes a world-class speech
- Work out how to have more influence in public speaking
- What makes our audience stay on the edge of their seat