Estimated reading time: 1 minute
A keynote presentation that highlights the necessity of communication and connection to influence an audience to take action and move forward. Attendees will come to understand the speaking skills essential for every leader, how to connect with others and keep them engaged, the power of stories, and why leaders need to continue to develop their speaking skills.
Together we will answer the following questions:
- How do we learn?
- What has the most influence on communication?
- Are there natural speakers?
- How are the keynotes of the world’s best speakers built?
- What keeps my audience on the edge of their seat?
In a 45-60 minute interactive session, we will also have 4 exercises to illustrate the points shared.
After the training, you will:
- Understand how we are learning new skills.
- Identify what makes a world-class speech.
- Work out how to have more influence in public speaking.
- What makes our audience stay on the edge of their seat?