Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Raising the level of personal leadership effectiveness through an increased understanding of key leadership principles so that you will have an opportunity to experience greater self-leadership skills and influence with others.
A Mastermind study is a gathering of like-minded people who desire to focus on and achieve their goals through the study of topics of leadership based on the book of John C. Maxwell, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
We will provide a 4 or 10-week group study and facilitated discussion on lessons from expert leadership teacher, consultant, and author, John C Maxwell. This exploration of John’s work will touch on several laws to include:
- “The Law of Solid Ground”, – helping leaders to understand the power of trust
- “The Law of Addition” – establishing how leaders can add the most value
- “The Law of the Picture” – each leader will learn how the model of leadership we display sets the tone for our team
Each of the four sessions will last 60 to 90 minutes on a weekly basis and will cover the following:
- Few minutes catching up as a group
- Watching together a brief (10-15 minutes) video teaching on the law to be studied by John Maxwell and Mark Cole and filling in the blanks on the worksheet
- Answer application questions together during 10-15 minutes
- Repeat from point 2 for the 2nd law
- For the last session (week 10), repeat that process one more time – That session will be a minimum of 75 minutes
All 21 laws will be covered during this 10-week Group Study (2 per session, the last one with 3)
The first and last sessions will be conducted live/onsite, the eight middle ones virtually by teleconference or live/onsite (as an upgrade). It is advisable to purchase the book for each participant.
At the conclusion of the training you will:
- come to discover their leadership strengths and challenges
- will have a general understanding of the leadership values and principles
You will be presented with a certificate of completion issued by the John Maxwell Team.