Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Raising the level of personal leadership effectiveness through an increased understanding of key leadership principles so that you will have an opportunity to experience greater self-leadership skills and influence with others.
A Mastermind study is a gathering of like-minded people who desire to focus on and achieve their goals through the study of leadership topics based on the book of John C. Maxwell, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
Lead others with confidence
The 21 laws of leadership Irrefutable laws of leadership are lessons from John C. Maxwell, expert leadership teacher, consultant and trainer. Maxwell’s nearly 50 years of experience have resulted in timeless laws of leadership, such as:
- “The Law of Solid Ground” – helping leaders to understand the power of trust.
- “The Law of Addition” – establishing how leaders can add the most value.
- “The Law of the Picture” – each leader will learn how our leadership model sets the tone for our team.
Each of the four sessions will last 60 to 90 minutes every week and will cover the following:
- Few minutes catching up as a group
- Watching together a brief (10-15 minutes) video teaching the law to be studied by John Maxwell and Mark Cole and filling in the blanks on the worksheet
- Answer application questions together during 10-15 minutes
- Repeat from point 2 for the 2nd law
- For the last session (week 10), repeat that process one more time – That session will be a minimum of 75 minutes.
All 21 laws will be covered during this 10-week Group Study (2 per session, the last one with 3)
The first and last sessions will be conducted live/onsite, the eight middle ones virtually by teleconference or live/onsite (as an upgrade). It is advisable to purchase the book for each participant.
After the training, you will:
- have assessed your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- discuss them within your team and discover how to interact in the most optimal way
- developed and
practisedthe behaviours required to lead yourself and others effectively
- and have identified ways to incorporate and apply the laws in your daily life