Estimated reading time: 1 minute
The Leadership Game is a fun, yet challenging experience designed to help you and your team better understand core leadership principles and values.
Through this game, you will be able to raise the leadership awareness of your team and introduce the timeless leadership principles that will bring about positive change through communication and connection!
It includes a face-to-face one-hour session to discuss the leadership situation of your team, a two-hour Leadership Game session and a debrief session where we share a report on our findings and recommendation. It can accommodate maximum 12 participants in one session.
This 2-hour fun, interactive and practical game as a workshop uses powerful questions, discussions and sharing that will transform your team.
It consists of:
- A one-hour meeting to discuss the current situation of leadership, its challenges and opportunities
- Two-hour Leadership Game with your team (maximum 12 people)
- Feedback from the team on the exercise
- A one-hour meeting where we present our observations, feedback and suggestions
After attending the Leadership Game you will:
- Gain a better understanding of your team
- Solutions coming from the team itself
- External observations, feedback and suggestions
The Leadership Game can also be conducted as Boardroom simulations (experiential learning).