Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
To raise the level of your leadership effectiveness through an increased understanding of leadership principles, you will experience greater self-leadership skills and influence with others.
We will provide a 2-day immersive workshop based on John C. Maxwell’s book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, that will teach you the practical tools needed to address your profession’s leadership challenges.
During this two-day interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn and grow from the shared experiences of others in a challenging but safe environment
- Assess your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Develop and practice the behaviours required to lead yourself and others effectively
- Identify ways to incorporate and apply the laws in your life and business each day
- Begin the process of creating a leadership legacy by developing others into great leaders
- Experience each of The 21 Laws of Leadership through relevant case studies, fun activities, fierce competition, and ongoing development of a personal plan of action
This 2-day fun, interactive and highly reflective workshop uses practical exercises, tools and techniques to show you how to be a complete leader, know your strengths and weakness and partner with others as a team to lead optimally.
- I’m a Guide
- I’m a Partner
- I’m a Results Champion
- I’m a Leader Maker
After the training, you will:
- understand the 4 leadership disciplines and behaviours,
- have assessed your leadership strengths and weaknesses,
- discuss them within your team and discover how to interact in the most optimal way
- developed and practised the behaviours required to lead yourself and others effectively,
- And have identified ways to incorporate and apply the laws daily.
You will be presented with a certificate of completion issued by the John Maxwell Team.