Estimated reading time: 1 minute
The Team Impact Executive Report which offers you as a leader, critical information about the collective strengths, and characteristics of your team so that you can lead them to elevated results.
Your Team Impact Executive Report will provide you with:
- Key characteristics map of your team.
- Specific ways you can work with your so they can optimise their performance.
- The collective power of your team, and how to lead them in a way that is unique to them and highly effective for the organization.
- A snapshot of how your team style transforms under pressure. It will help you identify ways to develop and encourage better stress management while you will have a list of considerations to anticipate what will upset the balance.
- Your team’s combined strengths in the seven primary ways to influence people and outcomes, and a comprehensive view of how your team potentially will perform in each area. This will enable you to identify the gaps on missing or low strengths of your entire team.
- With communication being an important part of effective leadership, you will have recommended communication approaches specific to your team.
We will review these results with you and discuss the next step for you team in a 2 hours meeting.
–Back to DISC Personality Styles