Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Swiss Leaders Group is a service from Swiss Leaders Group, Vuadens herein, referred to as SLG.
Any refund on your Swiss Leaders Group membership, coaching, or course fees shall be governed by the Refund Policy stated below. Further, some specific task-based plans courses and other services may be governed by their individual refund policies or the specific contract. In all such cases the individual refund policy or the specific contract terms shall be applicable in addition to this policy unless and otherwise it is contrary to this, in which case the individual contract refund terms shall supersede this policy.
Swiss Leaders Group bills its customers in advance at the beginning of each month or course based on the appropriate plan that the customer has subscribed to.
- Refunds on cancellation/downgrades will be entertained only if the client has served the due notice period for cancellation/downgrades. Any excess money after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues, if any, shall be refunded to the customer. All cancellation and downgrade requests require a 30-day notice period.
- Refunds on non-usage of plan hours by the customer are not permitted. Only Rollovers are permitted as per the terms and conditions of the plan.
- Refunds are not applicable on items bought on behalf of the customer on the customer’s instructions using the customer’s credit card.
- In the event of a deficiency in service, Swiss Leaders Group will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem, rework the task/assignment/project/course/coaching, and deliver it back to the customer. Refunds on account of deficiency in service will be provided only in terms of additional hours of service on a pro-rata basis as per plan. All such requests have to be routed to Swiss Leaders Group either through direct email or through the web form within 3 business days of receipt of a completed task/assignment/project/course/coaching, failing which it is presumed that the service quality is acceptable and there is no deficiency in service. The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter. All tasks/assignments/projects/courses/coaching are undertaken on a best-effort basis only.
- Swiss Leaders Group and its trainers and coaches shall be not responsible or liable for insufficient or delayed documentation/information from the customer pertaining to any particular task/s, errors/ mistakes not pertaining to Swiss Leaders Group’s scope of work, the inability of the customer to follow procedures or requirements or due to any other reasons beyond the control of Swiss Leaders Group.
- Any refunds due to errors in billing, referral discounts or any such items shall be made to your credit card. To prevent fraudulent acts, refunds are only issued back through the same payment process as the payment was made through and no substitutions are allowed.
- You may be subject to credit card transaction charges and fluctuations in the exchange rate on such refunds due to the payment gateway and the intermediary banks involved in the transaction; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Timelines for receipt of funds into your credit card account may also vary for different cards/banks. Our responsibility is to act on issuing a refund where agreed upon after the resolution of the case, within 3 business days.
If you have any issues with our refund policy, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.