Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Raising the level of effectiveness by leading with a Sales Mindset:
Organisations will experience a shift in the ability to influence and empower those they lead to identify and solve problems for their clients, increase sales and leadership skills, and achieve more significant results using the Maxwell Method of Selling.
We will provide a full-day workshop that will teach participants practical skills to improve their sales influence dramatically, leading to more outstanding results for customers, clients and companies. At the end of this training, participants will understand the importance of attitude in the sales mindset. They will have learned the types of sales processes, be better prepared and equipped to close a sale, identify the correct prospects, better understand warm and cold sales calls, and exhibit active listening skills.
This one-day fun, interactive and practical workshop uses powerful exercises, tools and techniques to show you how to lead an influence through selling.
- Sales Process
- Different sales approaches
- Sales interaction (call or face-to-face)
- Cold and warm calls (and how to warm a call cold)
- Understand the needs of your client
- Unique selling position
- Answer “What Is In It For Me”?
- Closing a sale
At the end of this training, you will:
- Understand the importance of attitude in the sales mindset
- have learned the steps of sales processes
- be better prepared and equipped to close a sale
- be able to identify the correct prospects
- have a better understanding of warm and cold sales calls
- exhibit the skills of active listening
You will receive a certificate of completion issued by the John Maxwell Team.